**Disclaimer: This is a delayed reaction to all those “25 random things about ” lists which have been going around Facebook all month. This is for all of you funny people out there who came up with “lists”.
25 things about Facebook addicts:-
1. There is not a single typo or mistake under your Facebook profile information.
2. Whenever you are online, your Facebook page is always open (including right now!).
3. You update your status almost daily or even more than twice a day.
4. You have over 400 “friends” half of whom you’ve never actually met.
5. You’ve encouraged more than 5 of your friends to join facebook… on pain of death!
6. You’ve set your FB ‘privacy settings’ so as to conceal the fact that you’re constantly ‘friending’, commenting on photos and writing on friends’ and groups’ walls.
7. As soon as you step away from your computer you’re on FB on your phone.
8. You are a member of more than 10 groups, some of which you joined simply because your friends invited you to join.
9. You respond to every event invitation “attending” even if you have no intention of going.
10. You clean up your “wall” so it looks like you spend less time on FB.
11. You dont email, text, or instant message as much because of Facebook.
12. You dont post notes, links and photos on FB as much because you now have a blog otherwise it would be all on facebook profile.
13. You change your relationship status just to mess with people.
14. You are a FB stalker. You qualify as a FB stalker if you:
a) click on anyone’s profile more than once a day even if they haven’t messaged or tagged you in a photo.
b) click on someone’s profile just to check up on him/her and find out what they’re up to.
c) get your information about your friends by reading their wall posts.
d) get your information about their relationships by looking at who exactly has been writing on their walls lately.
e) have stolen several friends’ profile/album photos.
f) have actually gone to a place mentioned on someone’s page in hopes of seeing them in real life…you stalker, you!
g) read all recently updated status messages hoping that something will grab you and make you click on their profile.
h) use Facebook’search’ to look up old friends or whenever a familiar name pops into your head.
15. You have a profile picture for each of your moods so you dont have to keep updating your status messages.
16. You discourage your parents and older relatives from joining facebook and friending you because you dont want them to realise just how much of a FB addict you are.
17. You would never accept a dare to deactivate your facebook account even for a month. (I dare you.)
18. You spend, on average, a total of 2 hours on facebook each day.
19. You know of some FB friends that fit the description of a FB addict as listed above.
20-25. It takes one to know one so if you can identify with any of the things listed above, might I suggest: